The “Cure” Controversy: Learn how the power of words can change your reality
There has been a lot written recently about the word “cure” and how triggering it can be for people who have chronic health conditions. Some people believe that the word “cure” can inspire false hope, or that being cured from a chronic or “incurable” condition can be misleading or even destructive.
I take a different stance.
Our words and our beliefs about ourselves and our circumstances matter greatly. Our mindsets are critical to our health, and to our very realities. I believe that if we truly want to restore ourselves to full, vibrant health then we can’t shy away from boldly pursuing a cure.
This is one of the topics that I dived into recently with the amazing people over at the Tick BootCamp podcast, as well as:
The Healing Framework
- Using a functional medicine approach, which is comprehensive and individualized
- Natural and effective supplements, avoiding OTCs and pharmaceuticals
- Habit hacks using an ancestral approach, focusing on sleep quality, stress management, nutrition, movement, and gut health
- Mindset and subconscious mind play a vital role in healing
Additional Healing Tools
- The use of psychedelics and hypnotism in healing
- The importance of being in a parasympathetic state for healing to occur
- Alternative options for those unable to do rigorous programs
The Number One Thing Doctors Aren’t Talking About
- Importance of addressing all aspects of one’s life, not just physical symptoms
- Taking responsibility for one’s own health and not solely relying on doctors
And a whole lot more!
If you have not met the inspiring and supportive people over at the Tick BootCamp podcast yet, I am so excited to introduce you! Listen to the whole episode here:
This article was written by Lyme Support. We know living with Lyme disease is complicated and there is never one simple answer. 1-on-1 guidance and practical, cutting edge solutions make the healing journey so much easier. If you are ready to make health, happiness, and hope your new normal, reach out to us! We offer personalized health coaching using a functional medicine approach.
Lyme Support can also refer you to hospitals in Germany and Mexico offering advanced holistic Lyme protocols. For anyone struggling with tick borne illnesses, a hospital that treats the body as a whole can elevate you to a new level of normal. If you’d like more information about these specialized hospitals, we can help schedule you in and provide education on treatments.
You can reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or book a breakthrough call here – https://calendly.com/christinelymesupport/breakthrough if you are ready to get clear on the next steps on your path to healing.
St Augustine, FL | Global
The information provided through this website is for educational and informational purposes only. It is not medical or psychological advice. This information is to be used at your own risk based on your own judgment.
For our full Disclaimer, please go to lymesupport.com/disclaimer.